The Washington Report | For the week ended October 9, 2015
The Washington Report | October 9, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- OFR Paper Highlights Challenges in Interpreting the Liquidity Coverage Ratio
- CPMI Issues Consultative Report on Correspondent Banking
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Releases Outline of Proposed Rules to Amend Arbitration Agreements
- CFPB Bulletin Addresses RESPA Compliance and Marketing Services Agreements
- IAIS Concludes Development of Higher Loss Absorbency Requirements
- FIO Issues Report on Certifying an Act of Terrorism
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Approves New FINRA Rule Expanding Its Transparency Initiative
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia