The Washington Report | For the week ended October 16, 2015
The Washington Report | October 16, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Releases Ninth Progress Report on Adoption of Basel Framework
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Releases Final Rule Modifying HMDA Regulations
- CFPB Student Loan Ombudsman Releases Annual Report
- NAIC Advances Consumers’ Cybersecurity Bill of Rights
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Publishes Staff Report on Private Fund Statistics
- FINRA Proposes Rules to Address Financial Exploitation of Seniors and Other Adults
- CFTC Extends No Action Relief for Swaps Executed as Part of Certain Package Transactions
- Enforcement Actions
- FinCEN Publishes Annual SAR Stats and Launches Interactive Application
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.