The Washington Report | For the week ended September 4, 2015
The Washington Report | September 4, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- FDIC Issues Quarterly Banking Profile for the Second Quarter of 2015
- BIS Working Paper Looks at Countercyclical Capital Buffer
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- OCC Deputy Comptroller Highlights Compliance Issues for Service members
- CFPB and FHFA Release Technical Reports for National Mortgage Database
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CPMI and IOSCO Issue Proposal for Key Data Elements of OTC Derivatives
- IOSCO Releases Two Final Peer Review Reports: Money Market Funds and Implementation of Incentive Alignment Recommendations
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia