The Washington Report | For the week ended August 7, 2015
The Washington Report | August 7, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Comptroller Announces Initiative to Identify Innovations and Emerging Trends
- OCC Guidance Addresses Quantitative Limits on Physical Commodity Transactions
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Releases Compliance Bulletin on Cancellation and Termination of PMI
- CFPB Releases Report on Pilot Program for eClosings
- CFPB Announces UDAAP Enforcement Action Against Internet Payday Lender
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Adopts Final Rule Governing the Registration of Security-Based Swap Dealers and Major Security-Based Swap Participants
- SEC Adopts Final Rule to Require Pay Ratio Disclosure
- IOSCO Publishes Final Report on Post-Trade Transparency in CDS Market
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.