The Washington Report | For the week ended August 21, 2015
The Washington Report | August 21, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Publishes FAQs on Standardized Approach of Counterparty Credit Risk
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Takes Multiple Actions to Address UDAAP Issues
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CPMI and IOSCO Issue Consultative Document on Unique Transaction Identifier
- CFTC Proposes Amendments to Swap Data Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements
- SEC Designates FINRA to Administer Professional Qualification Tests for Certain Persons
- Enforcement Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.