The Washington Report | For the week ended July 31, 2015
The Washington Report | July 31, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve and FDIC Provide Guidance to Financial Firms on Their Resolution Plans
- FSB to Delay Final Assessment Methodologies for Non-Bank Non-Insurer SIFIs
- Congressional Hearings Activity
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Announces UDAAP Enforcement Actions Against Servicers
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- BIS Foreign Exchange Working Group Begins to Establish Single Code of Conduct Standards and Principles for the Global Wholesale Foreign Exchange Market
- FSB Releases Progress Report for Implementation of OTC Derivatives Market Reform
- IOSCO Publishes Review of the Timeliness and Frequency of Disclosure to Investors
- IOSCO Publishes Progress Review for Regulation of DMIs
- Enforcement Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.