The Washington Report | For the week ended July 3, 2015
The Washington Report | July 3, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- OCC Releases Semiannual Risk Perspective Report
- Agencies Update Host State Loan-to-Deposit Ratios
- FFIEC Members Release Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Takes Actions for UDAAP Violations Against Credit Card Add-on Product Vendors
- IAIS Requests Comment on Supervision and Regulation of Captive Insurers
- IAIS Requests Comment on Issues Paper for Managing Conduct of Business Risk
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Proposes Rule on Cross-Border Transactions
- IOSCO Proposes Updated Set of Common International Standards of Best Practice
- SEC Proposes Rules Regarding Clawback Policies for Executive Compensation
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.