The Washington Report | For the week ended July 17, 2015
The Washington Report | July 17, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve Proposes Changes to Capital Plan and Stress Test Rules
- Basel Committee Releases Final Guidelines for Identifying and Dealing with Weak Banks
- Basel Committee Releases Progress Report for Supervisory Colleges
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Launches New Monthly Report on Consumer Complaints
- CFPB Enters Consent Order with Indirect Auto Lender to Address Discretionary Pricing
- Treasury Seeks Comment on Marketplace Lenders
- Basel Committee Releases Proposed Revisions to Account Opening Guide
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- FINRA and MSRB Propose Academic TRACE Data Set
- Agencies Issues Joint Report on the Treasury Market Volatility of October 15, 2014
- SEC Announces Significant Whistleblower Award
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.