The Washington Report | For the week ended July 10, 2015
The Washington Report | July 10, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Publishes Revised Guidance for Bank Corporate Governance Principles
- Basel Committee Releases FAQs Related to the Basel III Leverage Ratio Framework
- Agencies Post Public Portions of Resolution Plans
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Outlines Recommended Consumer Protection Principles for Payments Systems
- CFPB Releases Report on Student Loan Servicing Issues Related to Service members
- Agencies Release 2015 List of Middle-Income Geographies for CRA Consideration
- OCC, CFPB and Other Regulators Reach Penalties Agreements for Debt Collections Action
- FTC Enforcement Actions
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CPMI/IOSCO Begin Level 3 Assessments of Principles for Financial Market Infrastructure
- IOSCO Releases Report on Capital Markets Financing for SMEs
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia