The Washington Report | For the week ended June 26, 2015
The Washington Report | June 26, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Releases Final Disclosure Standards for NSFR
- Federal Reserve Announces Changes to Name Check Process for Applications
- Federal Reserve Governor Offers Remarks on Building a Safer Payments System
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- Agencies Finalize Flood Insurance Rules
- Consumer Complaints Narratives Added to CFPB Database
- CFPB Proposes to Extend TRID Effective Date
- Supreme Court Upholds Application of Disparate Impact under the FHA
- Federal Reserve Announces Termination of Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act
- OCC Releases Mortgage Metrics Report for First Quarter 2015
- IAIS Requests Public Input on the HLA Requirement for GSIIs
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Launches Retirement Targeted Industry Reviews and Examinations Initiative
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia