The Washington Report | For the week ended June 12, 2015
The Washington Report | June 12, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Agencies Adopt Final Standards for Diversity Policies and Practices of Regulated Entities
- Basel Committee Issues Consultative Document on Capital Treatment of Interest Rate Risk
- Curry Provides Comments on Heightened Standards and Prudential Regulation
- FDIC to Conduct Summary of Deposits Survey for Data as of June 30
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- FTC Announces Action in Crowdfunding Case
- FTC Enters Consent Orders with Auto Title Lenders
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- IOSCO Publishes Final Report on Good Practices to Reduce Reliance on CRAs in Asset Management
- CPMI and IOSCO Release Updated Report on Implementation of Principles for Financial Market Infrastructure
- SEC Seeks Comment Related to Exchange-Traded Products
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia