The Washington Report | For the week ended May 8, 2015
The Washington Report | May 8, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve Chair Yellen Discusses State of Financial Regulation
- Comptroller Discusses OCC Proposals to Eliminate Regulatory Burden on Community Banks
- U.S. House Committee on Financial Services Subcommittees to Hold Hearings
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Publishes Data Point Report on Consumers with Limited or No Credit Histories
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- IOSCO Consults on Sound Practices at Large Intermediaries for Assessing Credit Risk
- SEC Approves Pilot to Assess Tick Size Impact for Smaller Companies
- OFR Publishes Paper Examining High-Frequency Trading and Large Datasets
- IOSCO Publishes Results of Its Anti-Fraud Messaging Survey
- CFTC Issues Staff Letter Regarding Captive Finance Companies Eligibility for End-User Exception
- SEC Offers Program to Help Firms Comply with Regulation SCI
- CFTC Chair Discusses Central Counterparties and Margin Methodology Before the European Parliament Committee on Economics
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.