The Washington Report | For the week ended May 29, 2015
The Washington Report | May 29, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Agencies Seek Further Comment on Interagency Effort to Reduce Regulatory Burden
- Federal Reserve Board Governor Fischer Discusses Connectedness in Global Economies
- FSB Publishes Peer Review on Supervisory Frameworks and Approaches for SIBs
- FDIC Releases First Quarter 2015 Quarterly Banking Profile
- OFR Publishes Paper on System-wide Commonalities in Market Liquidity
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- Federal Reserve Releases 2014 Survey of Household Economics and Decisionmaking
- CFPB Obtains Judgment Against Foreclosure Relief Scam Companies
- CFPB and Department of Justice Charge Nonbank Mortgage Wholesale Lender for Discriminatory Mortgage Pricing
- NAIC Committee Adopts Proposed Revisions Related to Captives
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- FINRA Announces SEC Approval of Amendments to Arbitration Codes
- FINRA Issues Proposed Rule to Require Delivery of an Educational Communication to Customers of a Transferring Representative
- FINRA Chairman Discusses Customer "Best Interest" Standard for Broker Dealers
- CFTC Chairman Massad Discusses Current Efforts of His Agency
- Enforcement Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.