The Washington Report | For the week ended May 15, 2015
The Washington Report | May 15, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- FDIC Chairman Outlines Progress with Resolution of SIFIs
- Upcoming Congressional Hearings
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Seeks Comment on Student Loan Servicing
- Department of Education Proposes Rules Governing Access to Student Loan Funds and Related Fees
- CFPB Takes Action Against Two Companies to Address UDAAP Violations Related to Billing Practices
- CFPB and FTC Announce Separate Actions Related to Bi-Weekly Payment Plans
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Director Outlines the Benefits of Cooperation Agreements
- BIS Governors Seek Initiatives to Strengthen Foreign Exchange Market Best Practices
- CFTC Releases Final Interpretation on Forward Contracts with Embedded Volumetric Optionality
- FINRA Amends Sanction Guidelines for Fraudulent Conduct
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia