The Washington Report | For the week ended May 1, 2015
The Washington Report | May 1, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Releases Updated Progress Report on Adoption of the Basel Regulatory Framework
- Federal Reserve Board Governor Tarullo Discusses Tailoring Community Bank Regulation and Supervision
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- Agencies Adopt Final Rule on Minimum Requirements for Appraisal Management Companies
- CFPB Releases Two Reports: Third Annual Fair Lending Report and Snapshot of Complaints Received from Service members, Veterans and Their Families
- FTC Charges Mortgage Relief Services Operation with Fraud
- CFPB Charges Bank for Illegal Overdraft Fees
- CFPB and Maryland Attorney General Charge Title Company Executives in Mortgage Kickback Scheme
- CFPB Charges Land Development Company for Marketing Violations under Consumer Financial Protection Act
- Senate Committee on Banking, House and Urban Affairs Conducts Hearing on Insurance Regulation
- Senate Subcommittee Examines Insurance Capital Rules and the FSOC Process
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Proposes Cross-Border Security-Based Swap Rules Regarding Activity in the U.S.
- SEC Proposes Rules to Require Companies to Disclose the Relationship Between Executive Pay and a Company’s Financial Performance
- SEC Announces Award to Whistleblower in First Retaliation Case
- Enforcement Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.