The Washington Report | For the week ended March 27, 2015
The Washington Report | March 27, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve Extends Comment Period for Proposed Rule to Implement Capital Surcharges for G-SIBs
- FFIEC Approves Revisions to Reporting of Risk-Weighted Assets in Call Report
- OCC Deputy Comptroller Discusses Building Risk
- OCC Fines a Pennsylvania Bank for Bank Secrecy Act Violations
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Issues Proposal to Temporarily Suspend Credit Card Issuers’ Obligations to Submit Credit Card Agreements
- House Subcommittee Holds Second Hearing on FHA Oversight
- Agencies Issue Guidance Encouraging Youth Savings Programs
- FTC Charges Debt Relief Services Company with Deceptive Practices
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Reopens Comment Period for Rulemaking Proposals on Position Limits for Physical Commodity Derivatives and Aggregation
- OFR Launches Financial Markets Monitor
- CFTC Chairman Massad Addresses Coalition for Derivatives End Users
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia