The Washington Report | For the week ended February 20, 2015
The Washington Report | February 20, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Agencies Extend Resolution Plan Submission Deadline for Three Financial Companies
- Federal Reserve Board Governor Powell Discusses Financial Institutions, Financial Markets and Financial Stability
- Agencies Seek Comment on Interagency Effort to Reduce Regulatory Burden
- Office of Financial Research Releases Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2015-2019
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- FDIC Study Indicates Continuing Need for Traditional Branch Banking
- FTC Provides Annual Report to CFPB
- CFPB Research Indicates Ongoing Confusion about Credit Scores and Credit Reports
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Staff to Host Public Roundtable on Recovery and Orderly Wind-Down of Derivatives Clearing Organizations
- SEC Chair Addresses SEC Speaks 2015 Conference
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.