The Washington Report | For the week ended February 13, 2015
The Washington Report | February 13, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve Announces Release Dates for Supervisory Stress Test and Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review Results
- Agencies Release Tool to Calculate Risk-Based Capital Requirements for Securitization Exposures
- OCC Revises Guidance in Two Booklets of Comptroller’s Handbook: “Personal Fiduciary Activities” and “Deposit-Related Consumer Credit”
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Conducts Hearing on “Regulatory Relief for Community Banks and Credit Unions
- ”Federal Reserve Board Governor Powel Addresses Proposals Regarding Federal Reserve
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Report Describes Borrowers Complaints About Reverse Mortgages
- CFPB Charges Mortgage Lenders with UDAAP Violations
- FTC Charges Individuals in Debt Repair Scheme
- HUD Secretary Discusses the Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund at Hearing of the U.S. House Committee on Financial Services
- FDIC Releases Third Technical Assistance Video on the CFPB’s Mortgage Rules
- NAIC Releases Requests for Proposals to Model Valuations for Commercial and Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Issues Proposed Rules for Hedging Disclosure
- FINRA Requests Comment on a Proposal to Disseminate Data on Additional Securitized Products and to Reduce the Reporting Time Frame for These Products
- CFTC Issues Time-Limited No-Action Relief from Electronic Reporting Requirements in the OCR Final Rule
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.