The Washington Report | For the week ended December 05, 2014
The Washington Report | December 05, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Report Assesses Implementation of Basel Capital Framework in U.S. and E.U. Member States
- Comptroller Says OCC Will Not Wait Until the End of the ECRPRA Process to Eliminate Some Outdated or Unnecessary Regulations
- Comptroller Discusses Supervisory Approach for Federal Branches and Agencies of Foreign Banks
- Governor Brainard Discusses the Federal Reserve Board’s Financial Stability Agenda
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Fines Debt Settlement Company for Charging Illegal Upfront Fees
- Department of Treasury and HUD Announce Enhancements to HAMP
- NAIC Forms Cyber security Task Force
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Reopens Comment Period for Position Limits Proposal and Aggregation Proposal
- CFTC Commissioner Mark P. Wetjen Discusses a Centrally Cleared, Global Swaps Market
- SEC Commissioner Stein Discusses Investor Protection Efforts
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.