The Washington Report | For the week ended December 12, 2014
The Washington Report | December 12, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Issues Proposal for Net Stable Funding Ratio Disclosure Standards
- Basel Committee Publishes Revisions to Basel II Securitization Framework
- Basel Committee and IOSCO Issue Consultative Document to Establish Criteria to Identify Simple, Transparent, and Comparable Securitizations
- Federal Reserve Issues Proposed Rule to Establish Risk-Based Surcharge for GSIBs
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Oversight Hearing Addresses Cyber Security
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB to Require Large Credit Reporting Agencies to Provide Accuracy Reports; CFPB Releases White Paper on Medical Debt Collections
- CFPB Charges Two Student Debt Services Relief Companies with UDAAP Violations
- FTC Takes Action Against Auto Dealerships to Address Deceptive AdvertisingFTC Takes Action Against Mortgage Relief Companies
- Senate Subcommittee Holds Hearing on Inequality and Opportunity in the Housing Market
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- FINRA Issues Retrospective Rule Review Reports
- SEC Chair White Discusses Risk Monitoring and Regulatory Safeguards for Asset Management Industry
- CFTC Chairman Testifies Before the U.S. Senate Committee on Challenges of Regulation in a Global Market
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.