The Washington Report | For the week ended November 7, 2014
The Washington Report | November 7, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve Adopts Final Rule Establishing New Regulation XX, Concentration Limits for Large Financial Companies
- FSB and Basel Committee Update List of G-SIBs
- FFIEC Releases Cybersecurity Assessment Observations and Recommends Participation in Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- FSB Publishes Progress Report on Sound Compensation Practices and Implementation Standards
- Agencies’ Shared National Credits Review Indicates High Risk in Credit Portfolios
- Agencies Announce EGRPRA Outreach Meetings
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Issues Report Highlighting Debt Collection Complaints of Older Consumers
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Issues Interpretation Regarding Notification and Reporting Requirements for Uncleared Swap Transactions
- FSB Publishes Progress Report on OTC Derivatives Market Reforms
- FINRA Investor Survey Reveals Support for Additional Regulatory Protections
- CFTC Releases Fiscal Year 2014 Enforcement Results
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.