The Washington Report | For the week ended November 28, 2014
The Washington Report | November 28, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- FDIC Adopts Assessments Final Rule
- Federal Reserve Proposes Order to Apply Enhanced Prudential Standards and Reporting Requirements to a Designated Nonbank Company
- Agencies Provide Feedback on Institution's Second Resolution Plan and Move Resolution Plan Submission Date for Three Companies
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Requests Research Papers for 2015 Conference on Consumer Finance Research
- CFPB Ombudsman Delivers 2014 Annual Report
- House Subcommittee Holds Hearing on Private Flood Insurance Market
- House Subcommittee Considers the Impact of International Regulatory Standards on the Competitiveness of U.S. Insurers
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Division of Market Oversight Issues Rule Enforcement Reviews of Exchanges
- Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations Releases Report on Physical Commodities; Governor Tarullo Testifies Regarding Supervision of Physical Commodities Activities
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.