The Washington Report | For the week ended November 21, 2014
The Washington Report | November 21, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Agencies Issue Joint NPR to Correct and Clarify Capital Rules for Advanced Approaches Banking Organizations
- Governor Tarullo Provides Interim Appraisal of Federal Reserve’s Approach to Liquidity Regulation
- Federal Reserve Conducting Reviews of Its Examination and Supervision Processes for Large Banks
- OCC Issues Statement on Risk Management of Banking Services Offered to Money Services Businesses
- OCC Issues Revised Comptroller's Licensing Manual Booklet
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Advises Disabled Veterans to Monitor Credit Reports Following Discharge of Debt
- CFPB Issues Bulletin to Remind Creditors of Their Obligations under the ECOA with Regard to Public Assistance Income
- Department of Defense Prohibits Service members’ Use of New Allotments to Purchase, Lease or Rent Personal Property
- CFPB Proposes Revisions to Certain Mortgage Servicing Rules
- CFPB Fines "Buy Here, Pay Here" Auto Dealer for Unfair Acts and Practices
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- FINRA and MSRB Release Proposals to Provide Pricing Reference Information for Retail Investors in Fixed Income Securities
- SEC Adopts Rules to Governing Systems Compliance and Integrity
- CFTC Chairman Massad Discusses Cross-Border Regulatory Challenges
- CFTC Commissioner Bowen Seeks Public Comment on Scope and Composition of New Advisory Committee
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.