The Washington Report | For the week ended November 14, 2014
The Washington Report | November 14, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve Adopts Final Rule Amending Reserve Requirements
- Agencies Issue Frequently Asked Questions on Leveraged Lending
- Governor Tarullo Favors Raising Size of Banks Covered by Small Bank Holding Company Policy Statement
- FSB Issues Proposals on Adequacy of Total Loss-Absorbing and Recapitalization Capacity of G-SIBs
- BCBS Publishes Reports Related to Implementation of the Basel Capital Framework
- FSB Publishes Resolution Planning Progress Report for G-SIFIs
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Issues Proposed Rule to Provide Consumer Protections for Prepaid Cards
- CFPB Fines Mortgage Lender for Steering Consumers into Costlier Mortgages
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Further Implements Trade Execution Requirement
- FSB Proposes Standards and Processes for Global Securities Financing Data Collection and Aggregation
- FINRA Requests Comment on Various Proposals
- OCC Fines Three Banks for FX Trading Improprieties
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.