The Washington Report | For the week ended October 31, 2014
The Washington Report | October 31, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- OCC Revises Process for Managing Matters Requiring Attention
- FSB Publishes Report on Cross-Border Consistencies and Global Financial Stability Implications of Structural Banking Reforms
- Basel Committee Issues Final Standard for Net Stable Funding Ratio
- FSB Publishes Global Shadow Banking Monitoring Report
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- FDIC Releases Results of 2013 National Survey of Unbanked and Underbanked Households
- CFPB Releases List of Rural or Underserved Counties
- Deputy Comptroller Addresses Risks in Auto Lending, HELOCs, and Consumer Debt Sales
- CFPB Releases "Supervisory Highlights"
- IAIS Adopts Five-Year Strategic Plan
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- Federal Reserve Issues Final Rule to Amend Risk Management Standards for Systemically Important Financial Market Utilities
- SEC Director Addresses Disclosures of Heightened Risks of Alternative Mutual Funds
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.