The Washington Report | For the week ended October 24, 2014
The Washington Report | October 24, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Regulators Issue Supervisory Scenarios for 2015 Capital Planning and Stress Testing Program
- Six Federal Agencies Jointly Issue Final Risk Retention Rule
- Federal Reserve Board Governor Tarullo and New York Federal Reserve Bank President Dudley Discuss Culture in Financial Services Firms
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Adopts Rule to Amend Privacy Disclosures Requirements under Gramm-Leach Bliley Act and Regulation P
- CFPB Issues Final Rule Amending Certain Mortgage Rules
- Regulators Issue Joint Proposal for Flood Insurance Rule
- CFPB Proposes Language Access Plan
- IAIS Develops Basic Capital Requirements for Global Systemically Important Insurers
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Issues Interpretative Guidance Regarding Customer Margin Deposits Submitted Using ACH Payment Processing Systems
- FINRA Chief Risk Officer Discusses Culture and Ethics
- CFTC Signs Cross-Border Oversight MOU with Manitoba Securities Commission
- MSRB Proposes Extension of Its Gifts Rule to Municipal Advisors and Finalizes a Supervisory and Compliance Framework
- FINRA Issues Regulatory Notice Regarding SEC Adoption of the Supplemental Inventory Schedule
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.