The Washington Report | For the week ended August 8, 2014
The Washington Report | August 8, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve and FDIC Provide Feedback on Second Round
Resolution Plans of "First-Wave Filers”
- Federal Reserve Releases Results of July 2014 Senior Loan Officer
Opinion Survey on Bank Lending Practices
- Basel Committee Extends Comment Period for Proposed Revisions
to Pillar 3 Disclosure Framework
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- OCC Guidance Focuses on Consumer Debt Sale Arrangements with
- FDIC Launches Financial Education Pilot Program for Youth Savings
FTC Announces Separate Actions Against Two Debt Collectors for
Unfair and Deceptive Practices
- FTC Settlement Results in Refunds for Consumers Harmed by
Fraudulent Tax Relief Company and Mortgage Relief Scams.
- Federal Reserve Releases Report on Economic Well-Being of U.S.
- CFPB Focuses on the Disclosure of Agreements Between
Universities and Financial Institutions to Sell Financial Products to
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Commissioner Piwowar Outlines Steps for Improvements to
Municipal Bond Market
- IOSCO Launches Public Information Repository for Central Clearing
- FINRA Amends FINRA Rule 9120 and the Definition of “Hearing
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia