The Washington Report | For the week ended August 15, 2014
The Washington Report | August 15, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve and FDIC Release Additional Guidance on
- Federal Reserve Board Vice Chairman Fischer Discusses
Progress in Creating Financial Stability before an International Conference
- OCC Issues Updated "Lease Financing" Booklet
- OCC to Host Workshop for Directors of Community Banks and
Federal Savings Associations
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB to Accept Consumer Complaints about Virtual Products
and Services, and Issues Related Consumer Advisory
- CFPB Consent Order Requires Retail Company to Repay Fees
Charged to Servicemembers for "Added Protections"
- CFPB Consent Order Penalizes Online Mortgage Lender for
Bait-and-Switch Mortgage Lending Scheme
- DOJ Settles Discrimination Suit Against Large Financial
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York Workshop Addresses Risks in
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.