The Washington Report | For the weekend july 18, 2014
The Washington Report | july 18, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Agencies Finalize Technical Correction of Risk-Based Capital Rules.
FDIC Reminds Agricultural Lenders to Maintain Prudent Risk
- Treasury Secretary Lew Discusses Cyber Threats at the 2014
Delivering Alpha Conference
- FDIC Announces Settlement of RMBS Claims Against Five Related
- “Operation Choke Point” Is Subject of House Subcommittee
- House Subcommittee Hears Testimony on Regulatory Relief Bills for
Community Financial Institutions.
- Senate Hearing Considers Criteria for Systemic Importance and
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Proposal Would Give Consumers Option to Publicly Share
- CFPB Issues Guidance Regarding Mortgage Brokers Transitioning to
“Min-Correspondent” Lender Model
- CFPB Charges Law Firm with Using Deceptive Court Filings and
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- FSB Seeks Comment on Proposed Reforms in Foreign Exchange
- FINRA Forms Arbitration Task Force
- SEC Commissioner Piwowar Speaks at the American Enterprise
Institute Conference on Financial Stability
- CFTC Commissioner O’Malia Speaks before the Quadrilateral
Meeting of Legal Groups Representing the Securities Industry
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.