The Washington Report | For the weekend June 27, 2014
The Washington Report | June 27, 2014
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- FFIEC Proposes Regulatory Capital Reporting Changes
- Basel Committee Publishes Consultative Paper on Pillar 3 Disclosure
- Federal Reserve Extends Deadline for Re-submission of Capital
Plans for Four Institutions
- Federal Reserve Governor Tarullo Says Federal Reserve to Integrate
CCAR Qualitative Assessment Into Year-Round Supervision
- OCC Report Examines Risks Facing National Banks and Federal
- U.S Treasury Secretary Lew Testifies at Congressional Hearings
Regarding FSOC’s 2014 Annual Report
- Federal Reserve Publishes Data That Can Be Used to Evaluate
Individual Systemic Footprint of BHCs.
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- GAO Report Recommends CFPB Participation in Interagency Efforts
to Confront Challenges Posed by Virtual Currencies
- House Financial Services Committee Chair Responds to Supreme
Court Ruling on NLRB Recess Appointments
- Treasury Secretary Lew Announces Efforts to Assist Homeowners
- FTC Charges Debt Collection Company with Use of Deceptive
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Adopts Cross-Border Security-Based Swap Rules
- SEC Chair White Speaks Before the Stanford Directors’ College
- SEC Pilot Plan to Assess Impact of Tick Size on Market Quality for
Small Cap Companies
- SEC Division of Trading and Markets Director Testifies Before
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.