The Washington Report | For the week ended May 2, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended May 2,...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- OCC Proposed Increase in Assessments for National Banks and Federal Savings Association with Total Assets of More Than $40 Billion
- Federal Reserve Requires Banking Organization to Resubmit Its Capital Plan Under CCAR Following Data Error Disclosures
- OCC Schedules Workshop for Community Bank Directors
- Senate Banking Committee Confirms Key Nominees
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Proposes Modifications to Certain Qualified Mortgage and Mortgage Servicing Rules
- OCC Report Highlights Status of Independent Foreclosure Review Payment Agreement; GAO Issues Report on Foreclosure Review
- CFPB Issues Fair Lending Report to Congress; Director Cordray Announces Support for Bank’s Auto Dealer Policy
- Joint Forum Releases Final Report on Point of Sale Disclosure for Investment and Savings Products
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Change to Limit Self-Trading
- CFTC Furthers Implementation of Trade Execution Mandate
- FINRA Issues Revised Proposal to Hyperlink to BrokerCheck in Firms’ Online Retail Web Sites and Communications
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.