The Washington Report | For the week ended May 16, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended May 16...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- Financial Stability Oversight Council Submits Annual Report to Congress; Treasury Secretary Lew Questioned About FSOC Designations
- OCC Comptroller Discusses Shadow Banking and the Dual Banking System at Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- OCC Releases Financial Report on Community Banks in Its Central District; OCC Schedules Community Bank Director Workshop
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Director Cordray Outlines CFPB Actions to Reinforce Financial Institution Accountability
- VA Issues Interim Final Rule Defining Qualified Mortgage
- Regulation Z Added to CFPB’s eRegulations Tool
- FDIC Enters Into Consent Orders to Address Violations of UDAP and the Servicemember Civil Relief Act Related to Student Lending
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Announces Streamlined Approach for Requests for Relief from Registration for Commodity Pool Operators
- SEC Approves Rules Amending FINRA Rules Governing Equity Trade Reporting and OATS
- SEC Approved Amendments to the Underwriting Terms and Arrangement of FINRA Corporate Financial Rule
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.