The Washington Report | For the week ended April 25, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- Basel Committee Appoints New Secretary General
- OCC Reports Financial Highlights for Its Southern District
- OCC Offers Additional Guidance into Information Security Vulnerability in OpenSSL
- FDIC Announces Executive Leadership Webinar on Cybersecurity
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Publishes Mortgage Closings Report and Announces eClosings Pilot Project
- CFPB Student Loan Ombudsman Report Focuses on Co-Signer Releases; CFPB Issues Related Consumer Advisory
- House Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Intends to Subpoena Testimony of CFPB Employees
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- FINRA Approves Rule Amendment to Expand Background Checks on Registration Applicants
- CFTC Issues Time-Limited No-Action Letter for Certain Commodity Trading Advisors Regarding Oral Recording Requirements
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.