The Washington Report | For the week ended April 18, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended April ...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- Comptroller Curry Speaks about Risks from Cybersecurity and Third-Party Relationships
- Basel Committee Issues Frequently Asked Questions Related to Basel III Liquidity Coverage Ratio
- Basel Committee Publishes Final Supervisory Framework for Measuring and Controlling Large Exposures
- FDIC to Conduct Seminars on Deposit Insurance Coverage
- Agencies Update Large Institution CRA Examination Procedures
- Federal Reserve Guidance Addresses Loan Sampling Expectations for Bank and Nonbank Subsidiaries of Entities with $10–$50 Billion in Total Consolidated Assets
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Proposes Five-Year Extension of International Money Transfer Rule Disclosure Exception
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Proposes Rules for Security-Based Swap Dealers and Major Security-Based Swap Market Participants
- CFTC Issues Notice of Temporary Registration as a Swap Execution Facility to GTX SEF, LLC
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.