The Washington Report | For the week ended April 11, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended April ...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- Federal Reserve Announces Intent to Extend Conformation Period for CLOs under Volcker Rule
- Agencies Approve Final Rule to Impose Enhanced Supplementary Leverage Ratio and Proposed Rule to Modify Calculation of Total Leverage Exposure
- Basel Committee Publishes Final Standard for Calculating Regulatory Capital for Bank’s Exposures to Central Counterparties
- Comptroller Speaks Before ABA on Risk Management; OCC Schedules Risk-Related Bank Director Workshops
- FDIC Re-issues Technology Outsourcing Documents; OCC Issues Handbook Booklet on Oil and Gas Production Lending
- FDIC Guidance Outlines Call Report Changes for the First Quarter 2014
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB and OCC Enter Into Enforcement Action Against a National Bank for Findings of Illegal Credit Card Practices with Add-On Practices
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- FINRA Launches Retrospective Rule Review
- CFTC Issues an Extension of Time-Limited No-Action Relief to FCMs
- CFTC Seeks Public Comment on ICE Clear Europe Request
- CFTC Provides Conditional No-Action Relief for MTFs
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.