The Washington Report | For the week ended April 4, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended April ...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- Basel Committee Finalizes Approach for Measuring Counterparty Credit Risk for the Capital Framework
- OCC Bulletins Alert Institutions to FFIEC Statements on Cyber Threats
- OCC Issues New Comptroller’s Handbook Booklet on Garnishment of Accounts Containing Federal Benefit Payments
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Office of Consumer Response Issues Report on Complaints Handling in 2013
- CFPB Director Outlines Rulemaking Process to ABA
- FTC Reaches Settlement with Debt Collectors
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Seeks Comment on Target Date Funds Disclosure
- SEC Announces Additional $150,000 Payment to First Whistleblower Award Recipient
- CFTC, OFR Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Improve Data Quality
- OTC Derivatives Regulators Issue Report to the G20
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.