The Washington Report | For the week ended March 7, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended March ...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- Agencies Issue Final Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test Guidance for Medium-Sized Firms
- OCC Releases Interim Final Rule on Basel III Conforming Amendments
- Comptroller Highlights Risk Management Issues Related to Third Parties in Remarks to Community Bankers
- Bank Regulatory Agencies and CDFI Fund to Sponsor National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference
- KPMG and RMA Release the Operational Risk Management Excellence—Get to Strong Survey Executive Report
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and their Families
- House of Representatives Passes Flood Insurance Reform Bill
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC to Host Public Roundtable to Discuss Dodd-Frank End-User Issues
- CFTC, FERC Implement Information Sharing MOU
- CFTC Provides Time-Limited No-Action Relief to Certain Affiliated Counterparties
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.