The Washington Report | For the week ended March 14, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended March ...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- Comptroller Curry Discusses Community Reinvestment with the National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- House Financial Services Committee Passes Legislation Affecting Volcker Rule
- Basel Committee Working Paper Considers the Channels of Adjustment Banks Choose to Meet Capital Requirements
- Federal Reserve Publishes Financial Statements
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- Senate Passes Flood Insurance Reform Bill
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC Proposes Rules to Enhance Oversight of Systemically Important Clearing Agencies
- SEC Enforcement Division Launches Municipalities Continuing Disclosure Cooperation Initiative for Issues and Underwriters
- FINRA Modifies Certain Information Parameters for Proposed Comprehensive Automated Risk Data System Concept
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.