The Washington Report | For the week ended March 21, 2014
The Washington Report | For the week ended March ...
In This Issue...
Bank & Thrift Regulatory Update
- Federal Reserve Releases 2014 Supervisory Stress Test Results
- Comptroller Speaks About Risk Management Concerns Associated with BSA/AML Compliance
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Seeks Public Comment on Model Disclosure Forms for Prepaid Cards
- CFPB Issues Report to Congress on Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- President Signs Flood Insurance Reform Bill
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC and FINRA to Hold Broker-Dealer Regional Compliance Outreach Programs
- CFTC Requests Public Comment on Swap Data Reporting Rules
- CFTC Issues No-Action Letter Regarding the De Minimis Threshold for Swaps with Utility Special Entities CFTC Provides Extension of Temporary No-Action Relief for Certain Swaps
- Enforcement Actions
Recent Supervisory Actions
© 2024 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.