Professional and industry experience
Peter joined KPMG in 1988 and was promoted to partner in 1999. He has extensive experience leading large, complex audits. He has significant experience working with, communicating to and reporting to executive management and audit committees on current business, accounting, auditing and industry issues.
Peter has spent time in five KPMG offices both domestically and internationally. He spent two years in our Frankfurt office where he served as an audit partner on a large global bank and spent three years in our London office as a partner serving audit clients listed in the United States. He has also spent time in our Stamford and Charlotte offices.
- Serves as an SEC reviewing partner
- Served as a KPMG financial and derivatives resource specialist
- Served as an International Financial Reporting Standards reviewing partner
Publications and speaking engagements
- Peter has been a speaker and panel member at various conferences on industry and technical accounting topics
- Serves on the Board of Advisors at Manhattan College School of Business
- Peter lives in Connecticut with his wife Patti and two children, Peter and Emily
B.S. degree, Manhattan College
Licensed CPA – New York, Connecticut
Member, CT Society CPA