KPMG in Ukraine’s international tax practice has extensive experience in the tax structuring related to business activities in Ukraine and abroad. International tax structuring services focus on effectively structuring business conducted through foreign companies (IT, trade, asset protection, etc.) KPMG in Ukraine can also provide support regarding tax issues related to transactions outside of Ukraine and the taxation of foreign income in Ukraine.
- Advising on international tax structuring:
- determining effective options for structuring business through foreign jurisdictions
- benchmarking foreign jurisdictions, observing various factors for choosing a jurisdiction for business purposes and taking into account the latest base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) trends (e.g. action plans to counter BEPs), and maintaining compliance with Anti-Tax Avoidance Directives I & II and taxation rules for CFCs
- assessing and comparing the tax burden on an existing company and potential business structuring options.
- Advising on international taxation for transactions outside Ukraine.
- Advising legal entities and individuals on taxation of foreign income in Ukraine.
- Preparing requests for individual tax advice on the practical application of Ukrainian tax legislation in terms of international taxation.