KPMG in Ukraine employs highly qualified tax advisors and lawyers who have thorough knowledge of frequently changing Ukrainian legislation, as well as assisting clients to overcome of the novel challenges posed by martial law in Ukraine.
- Advising on tax issues (corporate income tax, non-resident income tax, VAT, excise tax, tax agent obligations, etc.) that your business faces on a daily basis.
- Analysis and provision of recommendations on taxation of individual transactions, taking into account current legislation, judicial practice, and the position of the Ukrainian tax authorities.
- Analysis and evaluation of transactions for compliance with the requirements for use in economic activity, as well as analysis and evaluation of transactions with non-residents for compliance with business purpose; including recommendations on strengthening your company's position in proving the existence of business purpose for such transactions and their use in economic activity.
- Analysis and evaluation of contracts, source documents, and other documentation from a tax perspective, providing recommendations on necessary adjustments to prevent/reduce tax risks.
- Drafting agreements and templates of source documents, taking into account the tax aspects of specific transactions.
- Analysis and evaluation of your company's accounting approaches, providing recommendations on accounting and documentary support for specific or non-standard business processes that are not explicitly regulated by Ukrainian GAAP and/or IAS/IFRS.
- Preparation of requests to the Ukrainian tax authorities for individual tax advice.