We are committed to providing a corporate environment where our people can flourish and contribute to a sustainable world.
We are committed to providing a corporate environment where our people...
The KPMG culture is rooted in our values. Our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, bringing out the very best in each other.
What makes us different?
The scale, breadth and pioneering approach of KPMG provides a range of valuable benefits for our clients, our employees and our stakeholders, including:
- An extensive range of knowledge, experience and capacity brought to bear on small, medium and very large assignments
- Innovation is a way of life here, which provides clients with access to a flow of new thinking and new solutions
- Seamless high quality support for our clients across borders, industries and specialist areas - invaluable when operating across borders and entering new markets
- People management programmes to strengthen the skills of our people for the benefit of our clients
- Greater international career mobility for our employees, to widen the breadth of our people's experience, skills and knowledge
- Market-leading employee rewards for market-leading performance
- Exciting opportunities to take our award-winning corporate responsibility work to a new level, so we can make even more of a difference for even more people
Our employees benefit from this forward-thinking approach. A critical element of KPMG’s global vision is to recruit, retain and develop the very best people.
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct expressly lays out the expectations for the people of KPMG to follow, embedding our set of shared values and principles, the KPMG Values, in the culture of our business and in our day-to-day work.