KPMG Forensic’s over 3,000-strong global network of experienced professionals supports organisations in navigating a fraught fraud risk landscape. We help them prepare, respond and emerge stronger from the unexpected.
The changing nature of business has created new opportunities, but new risks and potential threats have also emerged.
- the increasing sophistication of fraud, organised crime and terrorism
- complex legislation and regulations, some with increasing extraterritorial reach
- developing challenges around technology
- complex cross-border disputes
- pitfalls from expanding into emerging markets
- dependencies on unfamiliar business partners' more complex supply and distribution channels
- theft and misuse of intellectual property
Organisations that effectively monitor and swiftly respond to potentially damaging situations are better placed to deal with them quickly and successfully, while reducing adverse financial, reputational or operational impact.
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our firms' clients deal with:
- fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
- tracing funds, assets, companies and individuals
- commercial disputes
- regulatory compliance
- managing risk on buying or selling a business
- intellectual property and contract governance
- preventing and detecting fraud or financial crime
We can also deploy technology tools to help clients deal effectively with large amounts of data and documentation, to manage and disclose important material or highlight fraud, weaknesses and business opportunities from within corporate data.
KPMG Forensic is a trusted adviser to some of the world's leading enterprises. We aim to provide our firms' clients with the tools and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face.