The clock is ticking – with less than 100 days left until 2024. Are you ready to step into the new Pillar Two era?
As nations globally rush to incorporate the Pillar Two regulations into their legal frameworks for 2024, where does the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) stand in its Pillar Two planning and implementation efforts?
Join us in this informative session where we will provide essential insights on actions to take and potential pitfalls to avoid, ensuring a fuss-free entry into 2024. If you're interested in understanding the computation of Singapore's Domestic Top-up Tax, this event offers the perfect opportunity to gain that knowledge.
Highlights of the event include:
- Examining the strategies undertaken by Multinational Enterprises (MNEs) within the scope in 2023 to achieve Pillar Two readiness by 2024.
- A close look at Transitional Country-by-Country Reporting Safe Harbour (TCSH) and key considerations if you plan to implement TCSH.
- Insights into the Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (“OECD”) objectives for its Pillar Two anti-avoidance measures, and upcoming OECD administrative guidance.
- An overview of Singapore’s implementation plans for Pillar Two GloBE rules and Domestic Top-up Tax, along with IRAS key priorities and future plans to support businesses.
- A preview of the expected Singapore Domestic Top-up Tax computation starting from 2025.
- Best practices for implementing Pillar Two data collection, involving various stakeholders, with or without the use of technology.
- Important factors to consider for FY 2023 financial statement reporting and disclosure requirements under IAS 12.
This event will allow an opportunity to network with other industry professionals. Admission is complimentary, but early registration is highly recommended to secure your spot.
Friday, 3 November 2023
9.00 am - 11.30 am
(Registration & breakfast start from 8.30 am)
(12 Marina View,
Asia Square Tower 2, Level 15