Set of amendments to tax regulations sent to the Parliament
Set of amendments to tax regulations sent to the Parlia
On 28 November 2013 the Serbian Government adopted proposed amendments to a set of tax laws and sent them for discussion to the Serbian Parliament.
It is expected that the proposed set of amendments to taw laws will be discussed at the parliamentary session scheduled for 3 December, to include:
- The Law on Amendments to the Law on Value Added Tax
- The Law on Amendments to the Corporate Income Tax Law
- The Law on Amendments to the Personal Income Tax Law
- The Law on Amendments to the Law on Mandatory Social Insurance Contributions
- The Law on Amendments to the Law on Tax Procedure and Tax Administration
© 2023 KPMG d.o.o. Beograd, a Serbian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia