Igor is partner in charge of both Serbian and Montenegrin tax, legal and bookkeeping practice.
Igor has more than 18 years of experience in tax advisory. His main responsibilities encompass establishing and maintaining client relationship and being responsible for quality of deliverables provided.
- He has extensive experience in tax advisory services including corporate income tax, international taxation, transfer pricing, cross border tax structuring, pre- and post-privatization tax optimization, M&A tax for various foreign and domestic clients.
- Advisory regarding cross border transactions/investments – Advising on international tax implications of 1) inbound/outbound investments and 2) transactions to/from Serbia and Montenegro.
- Experienced with leading tax due diligence and tax review projects for various foreign and domestic investors, as well as tax compliance processes review.
- Support in communication with Serbian/Montenegrin Tax Authorities – during tax audits and tax disputes, as well as via binding ruling procedures.
- Igor has been engaged for over 10 years as a lecturer at courses in the field of international tax law at KPMG Business School in Central and Eastern Europe.
Igor is a founding member of the Serbian Fiscal Society (Serbian branch of International Fiscal Association) from 2006.
As the Board Member at the American Chamber of Commerce in Serbia, he is actively involved in discussions on tax matters between the business community and the Serbian Government.
Igor is fluent in English and Russian.
Master in International Tax Law (Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Austria – Wirtschafts Universität)
Bachelor of Economics (University of Belgrade, Serbia)
Founding member of the Serbian Fiscal Society (Serbian branch of International Fiscal Association)
Board Member at the American Chamber of Commerce in Serbia