Our professionals bring in-depth technical and industry knowledge to help our clients succeed in the global marketplace.
Our professionals bring in-depth technical and industry knowledge to help our clients.
KPMG China Practice in Romania and Moldova (which forms a part of our China Practice in CEE) aims to support Chinese companies seeking to invest or operate in Romania, as well as Romanian, Moldovian and multinational companies with an interest to invest and do business with China.
Our professionals in Romania work closely with KPMG China colleagues to bring together in-depth technical and industry knowledge to help our clients succeed in the global marketplace. We are your first point of contact, helping to link you to global markets.
Our China Practice in KPMG Romania has bilingual professionals with a broad technical experience, who understand the circumstances and the exclusive needs of the Chinese companies or joint ventures operating in Romania, as well as of Romanian companies that invest in China. These professionals can also help put you in touch with other KPMG specialists in Romania, CEE, China and within the entire worldwide KPMG network, who can provide in-depth experience in specific industries, offering a variety of services that involve audit and accounting, tax, business advisory and risk management, transactions and other areas that can influence a company’s success.
Our aim is to assist clients to succeed in the markets they operate in by providing:
- Focus on the industry (energy, infrastructure, telecom, financial services, health&pharma, retail&trade etc)
- Quality Services Access to international specialist teams
- Advanced knowledge, skills, relationships and networks
Chinese businesses that plan to go global, and multinational companies that aim to enter or expand into the Chinese market face a wide range of challenges. We offer a number of unrivalled services to help address these challenges, including:
- Market entry feasibility studies and business plans
- EU Funding and Project Finance
- Investment holding structuring, regulatory & compliance
- Tax planning and bookkeeping
- Mergers and acquisitions as well as post-deal integration advisory
- Fund raising through flotation in global markets or private equity
- Global supply chain management
- Corporate, performance and technology governance
- Business performance enhancement
- Transactions business asssistance
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia