Working alongside clients, we aim to find solutions to pressing global issues of poverty, environmental sustainability, education and equality.
Commitment to our communities is one of KPMG's core values.
KPMG has a global reputation as a socially responsible organization. Our approach to corporate citizenship is founded on the belief that business has a vital role to play in helping solve the most complex problems in any given community.
KPMG in Qatar actively participates in developing an ethical, transparent and competitive business environment. We are committed to making a real difference in Qatar and regularly carry out activities and programs focused on education and training and the community.
Education and training
- At KPMG, we believe in drawing on and developing local talent and have entered into agreements with some of the country’s biggest businesses to provide valuable work experience for young Qatari’s keen to gain exposure in the private sector.
- Through our annual internship program, we work closely with some of Qatar’s leading universities to employ dozens of interns and graduates each year. Our commitment to their development includes ongoing technical training and hands on experience working on projects under the guidance and mentorship of our professional staff.
- Each year during Ramadan, we work with local charitable organizations to donate meals and share Iftar with laborers in Qatar’s labor camps.
- Our staff actively participate in local sporting events and tournaments and support Qatar’s National Sport Day each year by organizing family events.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia