Asset & Wealth Management
Asset & Wealth Management
KPMG's Asset & Wealth Management practice offers a range of services to superannuation funds, life offices, employers and fund trustees.
We offer services to superannuation funds, life offices, employers and fund trustees.
Twenty-nine years of uninterrupted economic growth has been disrupted by COVID-19. The economic effects of the lockdown, job losses and income uncertainty are being deeply felt by Australia’s businesses and households.
Prior to the crisis, trustees, boards, licensees and fund managers were contending with the fallout of the Royal Commission, and managing the significant volume of regulatory change that has resulted.
The road to recovery in the New Reality will be characterised by a return to regulatory reform, industry consolidation, maturation of governance and enhancing the member experience. This period will see the asset and wealth management sector evolve into a true ‘super sector’
- Are you ready to capitalise on these opportunities?
- Are you ready to implement and mitigate any impacts of regulations as a result of the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry?
- Is your fund able to deliver on its Member Outcomes objectives?
- Are you preparing to embed new Design & Distribution Obligations into your day-to-day practices?
- Is your business prepared for a renewed focus on governance by regulators?
- Are you ready for new member expectations and changes that this brings?
How we can help
By drawing on our deep and extensive local expertise and global resources, KPMG can provide advice and guidance in relation to investment management, superannuation, product design and distribution, and investor support services to help you understand, plan and respond to these challenges today, as well as into the future.
If you’re considering any of the following, KPMG can help with:
- COVID-19 response and support
- regulatory change and assurance
- governance e.g. investments, product and insurance
- merger and acquisition opportunities as the wealth industry consolidates
- productivity and operational efficiencies
- new Target Operating Models for business
- product design & distribution obligation assistance
- member communications
- trustee, product and systems simplification and rationalisation
- advice models to meet your member needs
- digitisation of services (such as Open Banking)
- data to better manage your business and also to gain greater customer insight and support compliance with DDO and Member Outcomes
- demographic shifts as the baby boomers transition from accumulation to pension phase, and the retirement incomes products needed to service these members
- new technology to compete, adapt and build customer value
- tax rules in superannuation.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia